ARCADA® Shooting Training Systems Technology
ARCADA® Interactive Shooting Systems are hi-tech firearms and airsoft training solutions for both professional and commercial indoor firing ranges. The current digital gun range equipment can be divided into two categories: electronic targets and firearms training simulators. Electronic targets provide sufficiently accurate results and are extensively used in shooting sport. However, due to physical limits of hit detection principle (acoustic or IR-photometric), electronic scoring equipment is vulnerable to environmental influences (temperature, humidity, dust, lighting etc.) and has small-sized target frame. Shooting simulators, primarily using simulated laser weapons, are good for beginners firearms training, but are ineffective for advanced reactive close quarter combat drills. Live fire versions of shooting simulators are based on electronic targets hit detection principles and therefore have their disadvantages: vulnerability to environmental influences and small-sized shooting screens. ARCADA® Ultrasonic Hit Detection Technology makes use of up-to-date Modal Analysis methods. Our innovative sensory screens are wide, fast-acting, bulletproofing and are designed to withstand any adverse conditions in the firing range. They do not require consumables change and constant maintenance. ARCADA® Shooting Training Systems fundamental engineering principles are effectiveness, simplicity in use, ultimate reliability.
ARCADA® Shooting Training System - How It Works
The image of the selected target or training scenario is transmitted to the sensory shooting screen through the computer via the projector. When a bullet hits the sensory screen, ARCADA® patented Ultrasonic Shot Detection System defines its coordinates in a fraction of a second with absolute accuracy and an appropriate reaction is displayed on the screen (e.g. bullet hole in the target, enemy falling down etc.).
ARCADA® Firearms and Airsoft Training Systems Key Features:
- Wide sensory shooting screens from 1x2m to 2.5x5m immerse the trainees into the realistic virtual combat situations.
- Ultimate reliability – ARCADA® Firearms and Airsoft Training Systems are designed to withstand any tough conditions in the gun range (high / low temperature, humidity, dust etc.).
- Durable hit detection equipment does not depend on firing intensity and endurance.
- The use of ARCADA® Firearms Training System does not require End User Certificate.
- Significant saving on a bullet catcher - ARCADA® sensory screen is engineered to stop bullets.
- Zero consumption of paper targets or paper screens during the firearms training.
- Patented Ultrasonic Hit Detection System registers up to 3000 shots per minute. No shot will be lost even closely grouped ones.
- Professional courseware ARCADA® 10: virtual targetry, interactive video and 3D scenarios, "Hogan’s Alley" tactical course, shoot / don’t shoot decision making course, hunter course, video and photo converters.
- ARCADA® 3D Virtual Targetry comes with the simple to use and comprehensible automatic scoring system. It offers the opportunity to score shooting time and accuracy in real-time and after-action modes, ensuring non-stop firearms and airsoft training. The scoring capability significantly speeds up and optimizes qualification, marksmanship and competition shooting sessions.
- ARCADA® Shooting Training Systems support live fire and airsoft weapons along with regular ammunition without any laser inserts.
ARCADA® Firearms and Airsoft Training Systems
|Overall dimensions of sensory screen, mm||5090x3145
|Projected image dimensions, mm||5000x2500||4000x2000||2400x1200||2000x1000|
|Material of screen||Steel alloy||Duralumin alloy|
|Screen weight, kg||2300||1300||40||30|
|Rate of fire, shots per minute||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Minimum firing distance (projector on the floor), m||9||8||5||4|
|Minimum firing distance (projector on the ceiling), m||5||5||4||4|
|Minimum space for installation, m||6ő12||5ő12||3ő6||2,5ő5|
|Power consumption of turnkey system, kW||0,6|