ARCADA® Interactive Shooting Systems are hi-tech airsoft and firearms training solutions for both professional and commercial indoor ranges. The current digital gun range equipment can be divided into two categories: electronic targets and firearms training simulators. Electronic targets provide sufficiently accurate results and are extensively used in shooting sport. However, due to physical limits of hit detection principle (acoustic or IR-photometric), electronic scoring system is vulnerable to environmental influences (temperature, humidity, dust, lighting etc.) and has small-sized target frame. Firearms training simulators, primarily using simulated laser weapons, are good for beginners, but are ineffective for advanced reactive close quarter combat drills. Live fire versions of shooting simulators are based on electronic targets hit detection principles and therefore have their disadvantages: vulnerability to environmental influences and small-sized shooting screens. ARCADA® Ultrasonic Hit Detection Technology makes use of up-to-date Modal Analysis methods. Our innovative shooting screens are wide, fast-acting, bulletproofing and are designed to withstand any adverse conditions in the gun range. They do not require consumables change and constant maintenance. ARCADA® Airsoft and Firearms Training Systems fundamental engineering principles are effectiveness, simplicity in use, ultimate reliability. The quality and the durability of the Shooting Training Systems ARCADA® have been tested by the market - the proved service life is 10+ years.
ARCADA® Interactive Shooting Training System - How It Works
The image of the selected target or training scenario is transmitted to the shooting screen through the computer via the projector. When a bullet hits the screen, ARCADA® patented Ultrasonic Shot Detection System defines its coordinates in a fraction of a second with absolute accuracy and an appropriate reaction is displayed on the screen (e.g. bullet hole in the target, enemy falling down etc.).
ARCADA® Airsoft and Firearms Training Systems Key Features:
- Wide shooting screens from 1x2m to 2.5x5m immerse the trainees into the realistic virtual combat situations.
- Ultimate reliability – ARCADA® Airsoft and Firearms Training Systems are designed to withstand any tough conditions in the gun range (high / low temperature, humidity, dust etc.).
- Durable hit detection system does not depend on firing intensity and endurance.
- Significant saving on a bullet catcher - ARCADA® shooting screen is engineered to stop bullets.
- Zero consumption of paper targets or paper screens during the firearms training.
- Patented Ultrasonic Hit Detection System registers up to 3000 shots per minute. No shot will be lost even closely grouped ones.
- Professional firearms training courseware ARCADA® 10: virtual targetry, interactive video and 3D scenarios, "Hogan’s Alley" tactical course, shoot / don’t shoot decision making course, hunter course, video and photo converters.
- ARCADA® 3D Virtual Targetry comes with the simple to use and comprehensible automatic scoring system. It offers the opportunity to score shooting time and accuracy in real-time and after-action modes, ensuring non-stop airsoft and firearms training. The scoring capability significantly speeds up and optimizes qualification, marksmanship and competition shooting sessions.
- ARCADA® Interactive Shooting Systems support live fire and airsoft weapons along with regular ammunition without any laser inserts.
- The use of ARCADA® Firearms Training System does not require End User Certificate.
ARCADA® Airsoft and Firearms Training Systems
|Projected image dimensions, mm||5000x2500||4000x2000||2400x1200||2000x1000|
|Material of screen||Steel alloy||Duralumin alloy|
|Screen weight, kg||1700||1300||40||29|
|Rate of fire, shots per minute||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Minimum firing distance (projector on the floor), m||9||8||5||4|
|Minimum firing distance (projector on the ceiling), m||5||5||4||4|
|Minimum space for installation, m||6ő12||5ő12||3ő6||2,5ő5|
|Power consumption of turnkey system, kW||0,6|