Interactive Shooting Ranges ARCADA®
Arcada Company has been designing and manufacturing hardware and software for Interactive Shooting Systems ARCADA® since 2003. The extensive background in gun ranges design and build as well as the continuous research and development of cutting-edge Ultrasonic Detection Technology enable us to offer the most innovative firearms training solutions. ARCADA Company is the first in the industry to implement 3D Technology in shooting courseware, bringing high realism and superior functional capabilities into the weapons training program. Initially designed for the Russian Army, Police and Special Forces, ARCADA® Interactive Live Fire and Airsoft Shooting Ranges are now effectively used by military, defense and security forces, law enforcement agencies and academies, gun stores, commercial and private indoor ranges worldwide.
Arcada Company is a privately-owned engineering firm with the headquarters and the technical research center in St. Petersburg, Russia. For the convenience of our customers outside Russia, the company has a European Union manufacturing and logistics division for the supplies of ARCADA® product line throughout the world. Our technologically advanced equipment is operated efficiently in military, law enforcement, security, commercial sectors in the European Union, United Kingdom, USA, Mexico, Middle East, Turkey, India, Australia, Japan. ARCADA® Interactive Shooting Systems have been exhibited at the major international trade fairs: International Forum Army Moscow, Interpolitex Moscow, Milipol Paris / Qatar, IWA Germany.
Interactive Shooting Systems ARCADA® Unique Features:
- The most innovative physical method for determining shot location.
- The fastest hit detection system that tracks up to 3000 shots per minute.
- The widest shooting screens up to 2.5x5 m with 5 lanes on a single system.
- Ultimate reliability under any adverse conditions in the gun range.
- Unsurpassed durability for high intensity weapons training.
- One of a kind Airsoft Shooting Range.
- The only Live Fire Shooting Simulator with the integrated bullet trap.
- Truly mobile 40ft Container Gun Range without any outside modifications.
- The total lack of consumables (paper targets or paper screens).
- Advanced Military, Use of Force and Individual courseware.
- Highly functional virtual targetry and hits / misses review.
- Extremely dynamic and comprehensive 3D and video scenarios.
- Photo and Video Converters to create your own targets and scenarios.
- Fair prices and high returns on investments in gun range equipment.
- Superior performance and immediate tech support.